Original topic:

Spectrum Mobile WiFi certificate install

(Topic created: 09-12-2024 07:14 PM)
Ethan222
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Does anyone have an unlocked S23+ and spectrum mobile? My phone isn't showing the option to connect to their spectrum mobile wifi hotspots and nothing has worked. 
3 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

The last time I had Spectrum, it seems to me all I had to do was connect to a hotspot once with my username and password and then I could always connect to a hotspot, so unless they changed that in recent years, it should still work that way.

0 Likes
Ethan222
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
About a year ago they changed it so there's "spectrum free trial" which gives you 30 free mins a month. And "spectrum mobile" that's unlimited for spectrum mobile users, and must be accessed through the app setup
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Well, that's a stupid move on their part. Must have changed it when they started offering mobile phone service. When I was a cable subscriber, i could use the Spectrum hotspots with my phone, regardless of my carrier. I guess that's the way they are trying to force people into their phone plans.

Where I am now, I have Xfinity internet, but a T-Mobile plan, but I can use all Xfinity and Xfinity mobile hotspots on any device.

Anyway, have you tried contacting Spectrum?
0 Likes