Original topic:

Texts Not Sending

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
sa99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I am having an issue with some people not receiving my texts. I try tech support, & they tell me to take all the steps I already have done, & then say my issue should be fixed. Problem is, it happens sporadically. Any ideas?
0 Likes
10 Replies
djg456
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
It is possible that the google texting app that comes on phone is not totslly compatsble with the phone
0 Likes
sa99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I am using the Samsung Messages app
0 Likes
djg456
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
It still is not compatible to all samsung phones
0 Likes
sa99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
So what do I do when the phone's own app does not work properly with the phone?
0 Likes
sa99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I have used Textra and it works fine for quite some time, then I start having the same issue
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Who is your carrier?
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Google messages is compatible with many if not most models
yamialex
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
If it's a text messaging issue you need to take it up with your carrier Samsung doesn't do texting they make the app and so does Google that you can text on but texting calling stuff like that you have to call your carrier about
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Texting and its issues is the sole province of the carrier. There may be network issues at the time of your text, but it has nothing to do with which app you are using, as evidenced by the fact that it's been happening no matter which app you used. It very, very, very rarely a problem with the phone, unless you are also having calling issues - even then, it's much more likely to be carrier related than phone related.