Original topic:

The new 6.1 UI is causing me mental distress

(Topic created: 04-05-2024 09:15 AM)
Fluffi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay so, my phone automatically updated last night to the new version and I am not liking the changes made to the navigation bar. I don't like to use the buttons because it takes up the screen, so I always used hidden keystrokes they had. The swipe function is absolutely awful and lacks necessary components to work properly, and scrolling left or right would sometimes close out the app I was using. It also makes the overall design feel choppy, and there needs to be a option for our hidden keystrokes in it, as many use this since it's more efficient and cozy. The swipe is the absolute opposite of that- This is more frustrating than useful for me and it's legitimately causing me to stress out when I'm trying to get out of a game or when I'm trying to switch tabs.
4 Replies
P-REZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Right there with you. This is complete **bleep**. I feel like I can't even use my phone. And I already got talked to at work because I'm trying to fix this
britt109
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I hate my phone now since this update, and ever since the update that happened while I was sleeping 2 night ago, my camera does not work at all, ive been trying to use it since yesterday morning .
Fluffi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Another thing is the fact you literally need another app to get these back due to the removal of the essential features. I don't really think this gives the technological and web design team a good outlook since we need a exterior app to fix a issue that they caused
Flag7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
The new update is absolutely terrible