Original topic:

UI 6.1 missing features

(Topic created: 04-07-2024 06:18 AM)
GoatGodByDesign
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Does any one know how to get the missing features back. Blur background was a life saver when i forget to take a picture in Portrait. And the new swipe navigation sucks!!!! The old one was simple in easy. This new swipe is overly convoluted!!! I don't want my phone to be an iPhone I want my phone to be a Samsung!!!!! Samsung really missed the mark with this one.
8 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Go to photo and flick up you should see background blur. See photo. Had to use a meme 🤣 Yes it's inconceivable!1712498922304.jpg
0 Likes
GoatGodByDesign
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Definitely gone 1712501271815.jpg
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
I just checked on my pictures and the backgrounds effect option doesn't show up on all of the pictures

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
It doesn't do it for all photos. I don't personally remember it would do it for all photos especially downloaded ones it's a crapshoot. Thought it was based on availed resolution/data within the photo.
0 Likes
Itsbayyyyyy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah, I was looking into this today and found out they've taken it as an option for all photos. It is now only available as an option if it's a photo that has two different focal points or was already focused once in portrait mode.1714960905372.jpg1714960905399.jpg
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
This should help with your Navigation Gestures
Download Goodlock
Install Navstar from inside of Goodlock
Enable Navstar
Enable show extra gestures
Exit Goodlock
Open phone settings
Display
Navigation bar
Select gestures
More options
And select the 3 gestures

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
slowguy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
How do I change the AOD clock font size? Can"t do it since S23 6.1 update.
0 Likes
slowguy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Why do they keep fixing things that aren't broken?
0 Likes