Original topic:

Update issues

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Gabrielll
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
So my phone is brand new, and it wont the update for one u.i 6.1 Won't show up, I have plenty of storage, battery above 50% , and a stable wifi connection. I've tried samsung support and it didn't help. Please give me some advicešŸ™
17 Replies
Chelty
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I cant make my emoji large on fb messenger since my phone updated
0 Likes
Gabrielll
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Legitimately nothing has worked and I wanna go Insane
0 Likes
Gabrielll
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
That's what I see1716445488923.jpg
0 Likes
Nanaof3Angels
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I've had my Samsung now for more than 2 years and I've never been able to get an update and I've been through customer service and support so many times that it's not even funny anymore. Still can't get an update. But I've never had a problem with it until the last couple of days and now it uses up my battery so fast that it can't charge it fast enough šŸ˜… šŸ™ƒ
0 Likes
Cass94
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Can you give a quick list of what you've already tried? I just don't want to suggest things you already did lol
0 Likes
Gabrielll
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I've tried restarting and using smart switch.
0 Likes
Cass94
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
What cell network are you on? Is it an unlocked model? Do you use a physical sim card?
0 Likes
Gabrielll
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm on att, it's unlocked, and I use a physical Sim. I've tried taking it out and checking for an update but nothing popped up
0 Likes
Cass94
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
And when you say you did a restart did you happen to do a system cache wipe/erase as well?
0 Likes