Original topic:

Visual Voicemail

(Topic created: a month ago)
heidelbury
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I bought my Samsung Galaxy from Samsung directly a couple of years ago when the 23 came out.  My carrier is Spectrum.  Ever since I purchased my new phone I've not gotten VVM.  I've contacted Spectrum.... was told they don't have their own VM app.  Spent half an hour on the phone with Spectrum tech who basically gave up and told me it was Spectrum.  Not sure who to believe but this is frustrating as **bleep**!  Anyone else use Spectrum????  My VM app is green with the little voicemail icon.  Anyone have a solution?

3 Replies
420bunny
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
You can download an app for phone service and remove the others completely like Google voice I use & have rather enjoyed having around at times tho I've never tried the voice mailso it's not setup but it's an.option and all free.
0 Likes
420bunny
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
You still have to have service thru someone like continue with spectrum I mean but u just use their data service without phone for a phone provider thru a free app instead. I think it'll work for u. You have to double check on if Google for ex req cellular service with a phone # but I don't think it does there's just an option u can setup to forward everything.not sure if it needs a cell to do it but I doubt it does. It's great. I've used it cuz my cellular provider turned out to be a bunch of criminals i.e. stealing identities n things incl mine so it's a way to circumvent them without them even knowing I have no less it's saved me knowing truth after being told bs many times but it's always worked as it should give i have active service of course but I can open & manage it anywhere on most devices pretty cool I guess
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
You can use any visual voucemail app you want. All that is required to set it up is your voicemail number, which you can find in your phone dialer settings. I know people still usin VVM from Verizon, even though they switched to another carrier. It's only an interface, not the mailbox itself. There are many apps in the play store. Chhose one you like the interface of.