Original topic:

Web pages show bigger than the screen size

(Topic created: 11-13-2023 06:36 AM)
mspinkbubble
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Question, I have a new 23 Ultra going from a 20 Ultra. And a lot of times when I'm on the web the picture is bigger than the screen so I'm missing things and can't get it to shrink. Anybody have this problem? And how do I fix it?

11 Replies
Lin Jiayi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

If you encounter problems with images that are larger than the screen when surfing the Internet, you can try the following: Adjust the zoom ratio of your browser to fit the size of your screen. You can zoom in and out of a webpage by double-tapping the screen, or pinching two fingers together or apart

Check your browser's settings to see if there are any options that affect the display of images. You can find the web content column in the Chrome browser settings, and then select the image option to see if there is a switch to display all images or display high-quality images. You can try turning these options on or off to see if that improves your issue.

Clear your browser's cache and data to see if that resolves your issue. You can go to the settings of your browser, find the Privacy and Security column, and select the Clear browsing data option, then select the type of data you want to clear, cache files and pictures, and click the Clear data button.

Longtime user
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I'm dealing with the same issue not sure how to fix ive been into the setting on the s23 ultra to screen zoom it helps a little but still missing atleast a third of my web page I've spoken with the web page provider an they say there is nothing wrong an cant seem to replicate without the device chrome has no options for this its a full screen problem on a page I pay for so it's frustrating to say the least it works fine on my comp fine on my ps4 ps5 Xbox only seems to be my android thats causing the problem 

MoonLyght
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I don't have the issue with just photos (that I shouldn't have to adjust every time anyway)... Text... Videos... Ads... Everything is super sized! I can't read, or fill in most websites at this point. I just moved from an s20 fe and thought it was a problem with that phone... However... The s23 ultra has the same flipping problem! I've tried all the adjustments in chrome that I've read about.. Still have the problem. Maybe Samsung should get off their fancy little tookus and figure out why their HIGH-END phone is JUST AS BAD as their LOW-END phone re dang near unusable!!!
userhC2KBp5f24
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I am also having this problem! 

userVnsbvhqcZ9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Same issues here and it's annoying having to manually adjust the zoom every time even that doesn't always work. Help please
0 Likes
mspinkbubble
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
How do you manually adjust it because I can't even figure that out
0 Likes
userklKdWY52Pf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm having the same issue since the last update and it is really annoying. I dont know why initially a website is normal then it basically doubles in size. Always goes large when i need to fill in a text box
committedthrice
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
It is a fairly recent problem as I didn't have this issue when I got the phone. Glad to know I'm not the only one.
Mlskj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Same here. Anyone have a fix. Just started happening about 3 weeks ago for me.
0 Likes