Original topic:

Wireless Android Auto problem

(Topic created: 3 hours ago)
user38GjsN2N7X
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I don't know if this is a problem with my phone or with my Toyota crown (1024), but the phone has taken an update or two and I don't believe the car has. Shortly after update before last my Android auto started disconnecting randomly. Many times it won't start up at all. 

Sometimes I go airplane mode and back and can get the car to connect. Sometimes that doesn't work after two or three tries and I have to turn the car off and turn it back on and then maybe it will work. 

There are times when it is working but it is cutting in and out every few seconds. 

I did have my son connect his phone to the car and he didn't seem to have a problem, but then it works for me just fine at times so that doesn't necessarily mean anything. 

I did try completely forgetting the phone from the car and setting it up again and that hasn't made a difference. 

I'm just wondering if anyone has a good way of determining if the problem is with the phone or the car, and if it is with the phone what could it be. Any help would definitely be appreciated because it's annoying when I'm trying to listen to an audiobook or carry on a conversation and I keep having to put the phone on speaker.
0 Likes
3 Replies
TechieK
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
That's kind of weird. We used to have that same problem a few months ago.
0 Likes
user38GjsN2N7X
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you figure out what it was or did it just clear up on its own?
0 Likes
TechieK
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Cleared up by it's own I think
0 Likes