Original topic:

A good backup option to android to computer to restore the way it is?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
hmcfly
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

Any body know of a good program that will backup the android  to the computer  and actually  restore it the way it was i tried samsung  cloud and it messed everything  up the a tried dr fone and so did it I didn't  even get all the right icons on my home page and I'm having  to go through and edit all the setting I have also tried the droid one it did the same what good is it to back up something  that won't put it back exactly like it was before thank all

0 Likes
8 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Use Smart Switch for computer and you can back up your whole phone directly to your computer, as well as restore. As to what good it is to back something up if it won't put everyhing back where you want it, it's because at least you have all your stuff. Smart seitch will put everything back the way you want it.
0 Likes
hmcfly
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
OK thanks all try it
0 Likes
skibik
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

I also use Smart Switch for Windows and have backed up my phone to my laptop. I will likely do this maybe once a month so or so I don't lose anything such as photos I have taken. I think it is also backed up to Samsung Cloud.

0 Likes
hmcfly
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks so much
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@hmcfly As the others have said, Samsung Smart Switch is what you are looking for. 

0 Likes
hmcfly
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Cool
0 Likes
hmcfly
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
😮