Original topic:

AI Circle To Search stopped giving me results

(Topic created: 03-20-2024 12:14 AM)
Kingjust
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I noticed this problem yesterday with Circle To Search on my Galaxy S24 Ultra stopped giving me results results. The error message it gave me was It Look Like There Aren't Many Great Matches For Your Search. My phone is up to date with firmware updates, my wifi is fast with over 1000 MB down and 250 GB up and it say it is wifi 6 and I reset my router. I went to settings on my phone and scrolled down to display, navigation bar, and Circle To Search is enabled (I disabled it and then enabled it again). I made sure Google Assistant is setup and also made sure Analyzed On Screen Images was enabled as well which it was. A Samsung representative also troubleshot the issue and reset the phone to factory settings and it worked temporarily and started acting up hours later. I am running out of troubleshooting steps. Has anybody else 
Eexperienced this issue and what have you done to fix this problem?
3 Replies
Marco1600
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same thing happening with me... It's the Google update that's causing the issue so I just downgraded from the updated version and it now works.

Go into the Play Store and search for Google and hit uninstall. It won't uninstall the app but will take you back to the previous version and now it works. Unfortunately, we are going to have to keep it on the older version until Google fixes this.

Kingjust
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you. That did help Google go to fix that ASAP
Asterico
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank u for ur help. Got same problem here and now work. Need to turn off auto update for a while

0 Likes