Original topic:

AOD Display

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
YourDarling002
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
So you can't customize the aod display anymore? I don't want to use the **bleep**ty aod displays in the theme app. You either have to pay for them or get free ones. Either of the two look like garbage. Why cant I use my own pictures or gif on the aod, or just the clock type or brightness of the aod? Thanks samsung for downgrading your new flagship phone that I paid almost 1500$ for.
0 Likes
29 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
For that reason i havent upgrade my fold to one ui 6.1
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You can add your own photo to the AOD. Just choose one from your gallery tap the 3-dot menu and select set as wallpaper and choose AOD. As for the brightness, you need to download Good Lock and the lockstar module. Turn on the aod and then turn off auto brightness and slide the brightness control all the way up.
YourDarling002
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Why should I have to go through a 3rd party app to do anything that was previously on the phone before. I tried hitting the three dot menu, and it's only the lock screen and home screen. No one liked or likes this.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Not a third party app. Official Samsung software for customization. They separated it from the operating system. You don't have to do anything, you can leave your device uncustomized
YourDarling002
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
If you would be kind enough to show me where the aod option is1723776280085.jpg
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you have the AOD on?
1723776448475.jpg
0 Likes
YourDarling002
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Obviously 1723776507284.jpg
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
It has to be on in lockstar as well for customization.
YourDarling002
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Go look at the reviews for Lockstar. It doesn't work. Why did samsung take it out of the aod settings? I do not want to have to download 2 other apps that don't even work to customize one thing that should only take 5 min at max.
0 Likes