JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

AOD is red (solved)

(Topic created: 01-26-2024 03:06 PM)
uservacoBfaKkC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I just received the 24+ (upgrade from 22+) and the aod is red. I have no options to change anything about the aod except turn it on and off. I can't change brightness or orientation like on my s22+. I don't care so much about the orientation or brightness, but the red I can't stand. I want it white like my s22+. Any ideas how to fix it? 

Edit: turns out to be user error. When I transferred everything from my other phone the text color was changed to red. Changed back to white, so all good! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
uservacoBfaKkC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Disregard, you are right. When I transfered everything it made the text red for some reason. Went ahead and changed it back to white.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you use the Good Lock Theme Park app? If so, I believe there are settings in there to change the font color on your always on display.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
That is not AOD, that is your lock screen wallpaper. Change your wallpaper!
0 Likes
uservacoBfaKkC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
That color is the same regardless. 20240126_151451_1000027786_1706312147.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
uservacoBfaKkC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Disregard, you are right. When I transfered everything it made the text red for some reason. Went ahead and changed it back to white.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to settings, type in the magnify glass top right corner Always on, Always On Display will be listed there, click on it, you will see to 2 choices, AOD and Lock Sreen, click on AOD EDIT.
Go crazy
0 Likes
Members_PWZEZ7y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

And this does what?  Just shows sliders already selected.

0 Likes
Members_PWZEZ7y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I don't have an AOD even though the slider is selected.  Just a blank screen.  When I tap the screen, the AOD comes on and it is in red.  On top of this, my status bar has disappeared on the homescreen.  It only reappears when I go to the app drawer or swipe down from the top.  I can't find anything to bring it back.

0 Likes