Original topic:

AOD

(Topic created: 04-23-2024 06:31 PM)
usermJhZYV4M42
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Before the update I could change the brightness on AOD, after the update I can't do it anymore I thought it was the image so I changed it and it was even worse as the color were darker, I got a new update a few days ago hoping this bug would get fixed but it didn't. Is anyone else having the same issue??? I'm even surprised myself how much I love AOD 😭 please fix this issue 
0 Likes
6 Replies
Nosko
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Turn phone off for a little while then back on?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
On the S24's, the option to control brightness on the AOD wasn't an option before. Are you referring to a different phone

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
There was never any brightness control on the S24 series FOR AOD.
The S23 series with the 6.1 update also lost the slider for brightness, using GoodLock and LockStar module brought it back.

Which phone do you have?
0 Likes
usermJhZYV4M42
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey 👋🏼 I have s24 ultra and I did have the brightness option until the last update, maybe 🤔 I somehow had it and now with the update it went the way it was supposed to be, also I got my phone one week before release date perhaps that's got something to do with it. Anyway, I really miss that feature 😭😔
0 Likes
jeff86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Download good lock and then lock star. Turn off the aod auto brightness and now you can adjust the brightness level
JordanStevenson
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Your suggestion worked for me, thank you.

And can you also help me with my other problem? I want to hire a professional essay writer from this https://academized.com/professional-dissertation-writers website because I am not so good at writing essay assignments. But before taking help from that website, I want to read reviews of their essay writers so that I can trust their essay writing service. I will be thankful to you.
0 Likes