JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Add the option to pause power delivery as a general setting

(Topic created: 03-07-2024 06:32 AM)
nic485x
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello this option "Pause USB PD charging when gaming" is extremely useful when wanting to use the phone to game, butI'd also like to have it as an option in general settings, so always on no matter what I'm doing. It would be nice to have this option when I want to watch videos at work without worrying about my battery draining or warming up. Or when I want My phone plugged in for google maps so my car is not constantly charging the battery. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes