Original topic:

Alarm sound issue

(Topic created: 05-07-2024 07:42 PM)
Raaz88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I am having issue with my alarm sound from last couple of days, it turns of and starts beeping instead of just playing normal alarm ring, thats pretty bad when you want to wake up at 5:30 for your work and you are depending on your phone alarm. Restarting seems to fix the issue but why? I checked nothing connected with phone, volume was full. Phone was not on system sound etc. They reall need to fix this bug. 
0 Likes
4 Replies
jennilynn84
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I am having the same issue and it started I think 3 days ago. I've been late to work because of it. Restart only temporarily fixes it and it starts doing it again.
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello Raaz88,

We understand your alarm is playing a beeping sound rather than your set alarm sound. We understand that restarting your device temporarily solves this bug. 
When this bug reappears please submit an error report to provide feedback directly to the Samsung developer team. 

Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and Tap Error reports.
Tap OK on the agreement popup for sending system log data.
Select Symptom category.
Describe the problem in detail and SEND.

0 Likes
Kristina91
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am having the same issue. This started last night I assume as my alarms didn't go off just made a beeping noise. When I tried to change ringtone it tells me it can't play sound whilst on a call. Well I'm definitely not on a call and have never had this issue until now. I recently upgraded from the s23 ultra to the s24 & starting to think it was a silly move as I'm paying way more for this phone when the s23 ultra is definitely a better phone! 

I've seen many people have complained about the same issue within the last week so I think it's something samsung needs to be addressing rather than leaving it to their customers to try to figure out! 

0 Likes
Philippe123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have the same prob my alam song dont work and this message (unable to play sound during call) when i try to play the melody in the alarm setting ... and am not on a call.. 

The way I find to temporary  fix this is to restart my phone.. it will work for a bit and then come back with the same prob

0 Likes