JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Auto-zooming while on video call?

(Topic created: 06-25-2024 03:51 PM)
Bluebiirdx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Just got an S24 yesterday. Great phone but how do you stop the front facing camera to stop auto-zooming when on a video call? Like wow, once it senses my face it would zoom in so much that my face takes up the whole screen. It does this on Facebook video chat. I've tried looking it up but no help.
This happening to you all too?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bluebiirdx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I found the solution to my own problem. šŸ˜… it's the "Auto framing"
When on a video call, swipe down twice from the top and you'll see *video call effects*. Click it, then turn off auto framing.
Sigh... so many mysteries about these phones. šŸ¤—

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Bluebiirdx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I found the solution to my own problem. šŸ˜… it's the "Auto framing"
When on a video call, swipe down twice from the top and you'll see *video call effects*. Click it, then turn off auto framing.
Sigh... so many mysteries about these phones. šŸ¤—
katar1987
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

i just logged in to say thank you. I have been trying to find the solution to this since I upgraded my s22 ultra. Its annoying that I have to do all this work for something like this.

Jgfuyhfff
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

This was so hard to find a solution for! Thank you!!! I thought it was a Whatsapp problem, but it was a Galaxy problem! You're the best. Samsung needs to make this feature more visible or have it set so it only turns on for a single call at a time. Who swipes down twice DURING a video call?

0 Likes
o_faster_o
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
no i dont thank so
0 Likes