Original topic:

Battery draining s24 ultra

(Topic created: yesterday)
shureg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Recently bought a new s24 ultra and since day one I feel like I got half of the battery I was supposed to have. Even tho nothing is turned on the phone is still dying slowly up to 10% in 1 hour. Crazy. 
Does anyone have anything in mind which might be helpful?
Yes, no any apps using battery too much
Yes, no always on display, mobile data etc
Yes, I've diagnosed my phone and all the stuff 
Yes, I've cleared the cache
Phone was bought like 5_6 days ago
0 Likes
34 Replies
shureg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
No any official samsung stores as I saw. Country is Moldova. I mean in Romania there have to be stores but I literally bought this phone a week ago for crazy money as I was a j1 student and buying another one like half a year later... we do have trade in in moldova but I don't think I will get a lot of money from it
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Ohh...there is always a way to resolve any issue, a Cuban neighbor told me decades ago...you will figure out.
0 Likes
shureg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
You can't imagine how much stress I had past 2 months buying a new phone and when I finally got this one it was ... it was nice for first hours before I charged and and left for the night hahahah
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
It will take about 2 to 3 weeks to tweak the battery, based on your use. Been there...smart things not always behave in a way we expect...
0 Likes
shureg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
So you advice me to calm down and just wait? I've read to many bad reviews and complains about this issue
0 Likes