Original topic:

Bluetooth

(Topic created: a week ago)
SMarshall123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello all.. I cannot get my S24 Ultra to sync to the Bluetooth in my 2016 Dodge Journey, and I've tried everything. Having someone call thinking it would sync together during the phone call, had it charging while trying to sync. Nothing seems to work. Any suggestions besides trading my vehicle In? Lol. Thank you in advance for all and any suggestions.
0 Likes
1 Reply
MeoWDevoX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
The problem is probably not with your phone. The uconnect sync by Microsoft software has issues, taurus' that use uconnect have them as well. Nothing but disconnects and radio issues, it has been overall questionable for a good while. My father also has issues with his Ford Taurus 2019, as well as his previous 2012 taurus both that had stoc uconnect based radios. We ended up swapping out the radio for an aftermarket one rather than just killing off the car.

Idk if this also fit your situation but this Seems to happen more in hot climates, so I'm thinking the heat might be killing off some of the cars computer hardware as we boil here in texas or electrical issues are frying these cars down to the brains where our lovely bluetooth receivers reside.
0 Likes