Original topic:

Camera problem

(Topic created: 03-14-2024 05:56 AM)
Ramin110
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hey, listen up. I've been having some serious issues with my new S24 Ultra camera, and I'm not happy about it. It's way worse than my old S22 Ultra, especially in low light. The colors are all off and lifeless, and it's like I'm taking pictures with a cheap phone. Samsung spent a whole year working on this flagship phone, and they wanted to compete with the iPhone 15, but now it's rated lower than even the iPhone 13. Just check the DxOMark stats. The camera is just not up to par, and it's really disappointing. I've compared it to the iPhone 13 and 15, and it doesn't even come close. I've even emailed Samsung Iran to tell them how unhappy I am, but they keep saying it'll be fixed in the next updates. Well, guess what? Two updates have come, and nothing's changed. It's like you didn't even bother to check the camera before releasing the phone. Did you just want the screen to become flat ? Did you fix the camera problem before unpacking? Did you change the lens aperture to make it better? It's like you took two steps back instead of moving forward. I've tried everything suggested, but nothing makes a difference. If you think the camera is so great, you should compare it to the iPhone series or the Xiaomi 14 Ultra. I'm saying this as someone who was one of the first buyers and has always been a fan of Samsung, but I'm really regretting my decision now.

2 Replies
Ric221
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Regrets like these are easy things to resolve. Get one of the other phones you listed and issue resolved. I J S
Ramin110
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Oh my gosh! Your advice was amazing. I never thought it was possible.

0 Likes