Original topic:

Can not access Internet connection

(Topic created: yesterday)
Pratikkumar Sarvaiya
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I bought my Brand new s24 ultra on 14 aug 2024, I found a problem with my internet connection.

In mobile show me full bar and 5g connected but when i open internet browser, Instagram, whats app, its not working

I call Samsung care  they give me some suggestion like software update and factory reset, I did both and problem still there. its show me and connected but can not excess internet.
Its continuously drop and connected to internet.  
Now they said you need to book appointment to repair mobile.
First thing, I bought s24 ultra in full price, I expect to working condition, Now i found problem and they said we will repair it.
IF i allow it will drop my mobile price (when you do tread in).

samsung care said we can not do anything you need to ask store and store said we can not do anything you need to tell samsung care.

Worst decision to move apple to samsung. Not expect this kind of service. 

Please if any one have same problem and you have solution please mention it. 

7 Replies
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
WhatsApp is very extreme with their policy about protecting privacy i am hoping WhatsApp was protecting you in that you may have other apps et alia interfering. Just a guess because I do trust WhatsApp. And if I'm not right, then maybe I hope someone else can chime in and give you a solution.
Pratikkumar Sarvaiya
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

But if there is no rain everyone waking without umbrella in clear-cut sky and you are only one with umbrella. Then you need to check around.
Its not only whatsapp is my internet.

I change my phone from apple 15 pro max to s24 ultra. I use to work in office so i need to travel. everyday, I face problem in this mobile, surrounded people are perfectly use internet  

0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Wow just read this. Who did you buy this from was it a real authorized store? What browser are you using? Apple I heard it's better than the s23 from someone who works. I can't access my internet as well in fact I look at my URL and it told me USA QI GAZA. That's fake internet. IDK what to do either I'm just told I'm paranoid. Keep complaining this needs to be fact checked.
0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
I have dropped connections all the time and that makes me feel that I'm being protected. If it rains, I always let my friend use my umbrella first because I'm protecting my friend.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

They said they will repair your phone, and you are worried about the loss of trade in value some years in the future?  You are obviously past the return period from wherever you bought it from, but still in the warranty period. It doesn't matter if you paid full price, double the price or got it for free, repair is the option being offered.  You would only get a replacement if you were still in your return period.

0 Likes
Pratikkumar Sarvaiya
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am not worried about repair my phone. I wanna say within one month of time i am facing this problem.Its not about only mobile any electronic item you bought, You expect some quality after pay money. as example you bought a ticket for front raw in full price and next to your sit some another guy got discounted ticket. you need to worried about little bit.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

That's called commerce.  You, too, can buy discounted first row tickets if you searched for them.  I don't worry about what other people pay.

As with any piece of merchandise, electronic or otherwise, there could be problems or defects. Modern electronics are incredibly complex, and anything can go wrong or be missed in QC.  Your first obligation if you notice a problem is to determine if it may be user or carrier error. For connection problems you contact your carrier or ISP for assistance.  Then you contact the manufacturer.  If you notice those within the retailer's return period, you can get your money back or exchange it for a new item.  If you notice the problem after the return period but within the warranty period you get either a repair, a pro-rated refund, or refurbished item.  You do not get a new one.  If a repaired device results in a lower trade in value later on, that's a problem for that day. 

If your car has had body work or a new engine, would you expect full trade in value when you purchase a new one?  Same principle.