Original topic:

Complaints

(Topic created: 7 hours ago)
javiergarcia
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung you have to do something with the devices, it can't be possible to bring my cell phone in the Samsung you have to do something with the devices, it can't be possible that I have my cell phone in my pocket and take it out and have made like a thousand calls because the phone turns on while walking or running, it is supposed that if it is in the bag and locked there is no way it has to turn on, I had an iPhone for years and I never had an experience like that, please do something, my God. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€:male_sign:šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€:male_sign:šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€:male_sign:
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to connections/data usage/allowed network apps. Allow only data access to certain apps. Might be something you connected your telephone number to.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Also, in settings/apps, go down the list. The three dots in the upper righthand corner. Start looking at what apps you gave phone permissions to. Permissions manager and special access. You can control your device usage.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Then go to battery, background usage limits, and turn on put unused apps to sleep. They turn on when you want to use them. Look at what is in never auto sleeping. Remove anything by pressing on them and remove from the three dot menu in the upper right corner. Under sleeping apps and deep sleeping apps, use the plus symbol at the top to add apps you want to put to sleep. You should get better battery life too. Less charging and draining.
0 Likes
Jmcrepair33
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah I'm switching to pixel pro XL timely beta updates. And much better customer service and much better prices. Samsung is going way high on prices. You know how much profit margin they are making. Ridiculous