Original topic:

Dropped my s24

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
dialee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
So yesterday I had my s24 ultra on chair and it slid off (it was not a big fall at all) and thank God it had a case and screen protector nothing bad happened to the phone at all it is good just since it fell the s pen came out a little bit so I pushed it back in. 

I am very picky and just wondering if phone is good lol I mean internally because externally it is in perfect conditions. I need ease of mind lol. I like to protect and take care of my phones.

I do have samsung care plus for future but if someone can ease my mind and let me know it is perfectly fine. Who has had experience like me.
21 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
Not me but my sister dropped her s24u from waist high, she is about 5.7. Her phone slipped and hit face down on concrete outside costco. She has a case but not tempered glass. Her phone looks brand new still.

My phone has a glass protector and samsung silicone case
dialee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine was from a chair and then to tile floor but it is ok no damages at all. External wise now internal idk I am beyond picky lol and want to know it is fine lol
Options
Galaxy S24
When did this happen? If you had not faced any issues yet is fine. I'm very delicate with my phone too, always protecting it with case and screen protector cause phones are not cheap.
dialee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It happened yesterday around 630pm and as of now no issues at all.
Options
Galaxy S24
Glad to know that is working great
dialee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
@patriciostarr I came from a different brand phone if you know what I mean and I am pretty sure with the drops on the phone I had before nothing ever happened nothing with this one will. I am just bum out because I received this phone yesterday brand new
Options
Galaxy S24
Thats awsome i came from lg long time ago and now stayed with samsung. Now i wonder how could have used lg phones kinda boring to me
dialee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here I came from a fruit logo and I am asking my self the same question. I am beyond in love with this phone
Options
Galaxy S24
Apple