Original topic:

Edge panel

(Topic created: Friday)
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung ruining the edge panel by forcing apps on it without ability to remove. This is Samsung saying, "we care less about our customers."

Two items I use now gone so Samsung can add 2 pointless AI drawing items.

Appreciate ya taking my $$ though. 
3 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
You can remove them in the settings. Open the panel, tap the pencil, then the three dots, then toggle off smart select and sketch to image. Only one is a drawing function, the other is the smart select screenshot feature. You will find your life has less friction in it if you spend a few minutes familiarizing yourself with the device you own, or seeking a solution to the issue you're experiencing, rather than just complaining about it.
Options
Galaxy S24
I did search and reached out to support twice and they had no idea how. That led to my post. I appreciate the feedback and that helped. The friction came when service couldn't help. Next time, try not being so judgmental. You jumped to a conclusion just like I did. You might have less friction in your life if you stop assuming others' experiences. We both grew today. Yay.

Still, it was/is wrong for Samsung to insert those of the edge panel and force the consumer to work to get things back.
0 Likes
GodsGirl2911
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you. After reading your reply, I tried what you suggested, and it worked for me. Happy I found your reply. Thank you again. šŸ˜Š
0 Likes