Original topic:

Galaxy S23 vs S24

(Topic created: 04-13-2024 02:29 AM)
oneself
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S24
It's been about over 2 months that I've switched off to Galaxy S24 from the S23 and given the S23 was my first Galaxy phone from 08/23 on out I really like the rounded frame design of the S23. The S24 feels too boxy and it feels almost like to the current iphone. The S23 was more compact and felt better in hand. 
4 Replies
Sallee12586
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks for the info. That's very helpful. I've been thinking about upgrading my s23. I might just keep it.
greentoblue
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Bought a s23 for the first time and very happy with it
0 Likes
userCLt79fM7AS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
terribly sorry for what's coming. you have to reset almost all your privacy settings after every update. you apparently can't turn off gallery from making stories from your pictures whenever it feels like it, and sending you notifications on the middle of the night. restarting your phone whenever ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ the camera is garbage, and now it's annoying because a.i. you don't have to ability to turn off, including in your messages. anyway. good luck, i'm throwing mine off a bridge and buying something else. samsung is just tried too hard to be apple.
0 Likes
oneself
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S24
I went back to a S23 and haven't had any issues even after the most recent updates. Not sure what you are stating.
0 Likes