Original topic:

Galaxy S24: Samsung Wallet: Can't turn on NFC

(Topic created: 03-09-2024 01:32 PM)
Forol
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

After March update my NFC doesn't work,

Not able to make payments with with Galaxy wallet. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, there. Thank you to everyone who has replied!  It looks like the majority of the troubleshooting that we could provide has already been mentioned within these comments. I would recommend reaching out to the Samsung Wallet team directly to assist further, you can give them a call at,  1-844-726-7297. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
21 Replies
Vegeta
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Try to restart your phone see if that helps
0 Likes
Forol
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Tried that, even wiping cache does not help
0 Likes
Deja3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
The cache for Samsung Wallet or your phone's cache partition?
0 Likes
Forol
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Phone cache partition
Deja3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Perfect. If I were having that issue, I would furst test my NFC through the diagnostics in this app to make sure thats working. Then I would clear cache in the Wallet app. If that doesn't work I would clear the data in the Wallet app. Finally I would, unfortunately, do a factory reset.....
Forol
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Did all of this 🤦🏻‍:male_sign:
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to settings, apps tap the icon next to the line that says your apps, toggle on show system apps, type in the search box, nfc, storage clear cache. This should work, it sways does for me
AdeptMaven
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
do you happen to have a BMW? I have the same issue but I've been experiencing it before the march update. I think my issue is related to using the wireless charger in my car same as when the iPhone 15 came out and had similar NFC issues.
Forol
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
OMG I do have a BMW , X5