JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google Messages - Animated Emojis Stopped Working

(Topic created: 04-06-2024 02:17 PM)
Blear
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
My S24+ is a week old and I noticed yesterday the emojis are no longer animated in GM. I disabled the app which essentially uninstalled the updates and once I reinstalled those updates, the animated emojis did work....until I restarted the phone. I'm hoping this issue is just from the most recent version of the app and will be fixed soon. Anyone having a similar experience?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, There! We would recommend reporting this issue directly to the Google. They will be the ones that would need to release a patch or be aware that the symptoms such as this exist. - I would recommend visiting the playstore to find contact information for the apps developer. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
That would be a Google issue with the app hopefully they fix it soon in a update

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
userMdjy0KOFI6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I've got the same issue
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, There! We would recommend reporting this issue directly to the Google. They will be the ones that would need to release a patch or be aware that the symptoms such as this exist. - I would recommend visiting the playstore to find contact information for the apps developer.