Original topic:

Hello to all of the Sammie folks out there ๐Ÿ‘‹

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Teemo66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm concerned that my S24 Ultra is a clone๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ. My phone doesn't have the 5g pill shaped cut out on the left side, ( opposite of the volume and power buttons) . Mine is an international version but I'm not sure if this is a factor? ๐Ÿค” After watching some YouTube unboxing videos I've seen both the cut out and no cut out. I'm confused. Can anyone help? Including the Samsung moderators? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
11 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
If it's a international model it may not work in usa or have some limits
Teemo66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It works, have 5g connectivity but just not the appearance of the cut out. And by the way, thank you for the wicked fast response ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok maybe if it's unlocked could be why but should be there with active Sim have you checked in connection settings for network
Teemo66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Network is great. T-Mobile esim, etc. Also, I don't remember my S24 Ultra having the IMEI, ( sp.) in the back of the phone either.
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Imei is in the about phone setting at bottom maybe in different spot on 24 seems a few things changed trying to figure out the icon issue only thing I can think of is if you have the tmobile flash screen at start
0 Likes
skibik
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Open settings and scroll down to about phone, next to product name should be Galaxy S24U(or S24 Ultra, not sure mine is just the plain S24 model). The next thing to do is Google the model name, it should come back as a Samsung device. If you bought it from eBay for a couple hundred dollars or less and the description just said S24 Ultra and not Galaxy or Samsung Galaxy S24 and/or shipped from China it is likely a clone.

Teemo66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah, I just checked. It does specify Galaxy S24 Ultra for the product name. And no, I didn't pay a couple of hundred. I paid $1,600 US for the one tb version. So I guess I can feel a little relieved about the product name reveal. And , as I texted it's an international version from the UAE.
0 Likes
Mathew
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I got the 24 ultra, and I do t have the pill shaped battery yet either
0 Likes
Teemo66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
๐Ÿค”