Original topic:

Home screen fail

(Topic created: 15 hours ago)
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello, 

I'm having a major issue where I have the picture widget on multiple home screens with multiple pictures in it, but it keeps failing where it won't display the pictures. This wouldn't be an issue except I have a ton of them on multiple home screens. Technical support showed me I can change the resolution from 5x6 to 5x5 and it will reload the picture widgets and then I can change it back to 5x6. The problem with this is that it moves around everything just because there isn't enough room and it adds multiple other home screens and I have to move everything back where it was and delete all these extra pages. A complete hassle. This is an issue for technical support to correct. 

Thank you
0 Likes
7 Replies
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Can't you just lock your homescreens after completely the process? Also, clear your cache. On the device and the app. Restart if you have to before getting started.
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello, yes I can lock the home screen. Yes, it was locked. Yes, we went into safe mode and cleared the cache. No, it didn't work. Thank you
0 Likes
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Wow, sorry to hear that.
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Here we go again1727923036709.jpg1727923036730.jpg1727923036757.jpg1727923036780.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh my bad it hasn't even been a day and it happened again
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
And I have to delete all these extra pages that were created. They need to fix this.1727923457826.jpg
0 Likes