JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I hide the Ai Navigation bar on the Homescreen?!

(Topic created: 02-17-2024 03:27 AM)
LTHUSSER
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Please release an update to rid us of the AI navigation bar on home screen. I prefer the real estate to swipe up to make it appear. I know you guys are on the AI hype train right but allow us the option to remove. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to the Galaxy Store, download Goodlock, module NavStar, turn on grant permissions, enable extra settings, close app, go to settings, display, Navigation, more options, turn off gesture hints.

Done, you now have a clean screen with the nav bar hidden!

View solution in context

13 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
They made a module for it in GoodLock
LTHUSSER
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I shouldn't have to download an app to do that. Samsung S22 Ultra allowed it. So should the S24 Ultra
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
If Google requires it then it'll be there and Samsung can't just not comply. It's already been known certain things everyone has to comply with to have the Play Store installed. Are you willing to not have the Play Store if requiring that bar? If you said no then there you have it. They made the module which hides it which is a "loophole" as some people will call it.
When S22 gets updated it'll go away and all those s22 people will how to download said module. It's been discussed here for quite a while.
LTHUSSER
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't even see neither apps?
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
It's in the galaxy store. Just randomly picked someone. https://youtu.be/nmYG89UUrQM?si=Xo_rnRRDLkJHfDRH
Solution
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to the Galaxy Store, download Goodlock, module NavStar, turn on grant permissions, enable extra settings, close app, go to settings, display, Navigation, more options, turn off gesture hints.

Done, you now have a clean screen with the nav bar hidden!
LTHUSSER
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you!
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Your welcome.

If you found this helpful, tap the 3 dots and check off solved so others can fins this solution!
0 Likes
LTHUSSER
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Is it this one?1708194784613_1708194784605_0.jpg