Original topic:

Keep Screen on while viewing not working on s24+

(Topic created: 05-16-2024 02:23 PM)
Kiniax
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I know this type of post has been posted before however nothing from there has helped and I don't think I can reply to that post.

Ever since I got the phone the function has never worked. I'm worried its a hardware issue and if so it'd be probably difficult to prove. I've tried turning off the camera access for all apps but no success, I haven't installed any apps that I can think of that could be preventing the function from working .

Has anyone else had this issue? Could it just be a bug fixed in a future update or more of a hardware issue?

Maria A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm having the same issue. It's not a good thing when you need the screen to stay on while viewing and it shuts off right in the middle of what you're viewing.

I'm also not able to easily wake ot up tapping twice on screen or lifting it. 

Anyone having this issue as well?

kingkoops81
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I say we start a tiktok until they fix it. I'm chatting with support now and they are acting like I don't know how to turn it on. Smfh
darkxsky
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I, too, am having this issue. I upgraded from a OnePlus 10T to S24 Ultra, which has this same feature work flawlessly. So far, disable and re enabling the feature does not fix it. I am assuming this is a bug. It's crazy to me that this post is 3 months old and has no solution.
userJ7waeSWEJL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same exact issue
amullabaev
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue 

cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

same on my S24U

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
mad_galaxyUltra
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same
0 Likes
userC9OhQCZarG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same on z fold 5

0 Likes
sid_s24plus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm facing the same issue
0 Likes
usernWK4Lqp8se
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue here, when watching something screen locks and no way to get back to the content you were watching!