JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Keyboard in white while dark mode (still no solution)

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
usernOctEXfx65
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I actually hoped that Samsung could solve the themepark issue with the keyboard which remains white in dark mode. 

The theme park cannot be used on my S24 ultra. Solution would be to turn off adaptive colours. If I make a theme via theme park only my keyboard sucks. All the rest is fine. Even quickstar menus I made are not fully customising the phone. The solution here is to keep everything as the standard theme. I'm not going to reset my phone again. Mostly this is the standard answer. A bug report I've already made months ago didn't bring solutions. So for me, they're is just no solution. Even clear cache or reset keyboard didn't help. Anyone with the same issues? Just curious. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

I am sure you can combine it with the key cafe module to make yourself a dark keyboard.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

I am sure you can combine it with the key cafe module to make yourself a dark keyboard.

0 Likes
usernOctEXfx65
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I just figured it out and then I saw your message coming in. Yes, that works for me. But it should also work in themepark. Anyway, in my case this is more then enough. Thanks for your support. šŸ™‚

0 Likes