Original topic:

Language

(Topic created: yesterday)
Hassan khalby
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Dear Samsung Team,

I am writing to express my deep concern and disappointment regarding the ongoing absence of Bengali language support in the Samsung Interpreter app, especially in light of International Mother Language Day. This day commemorates the sacrifices made in the fight for linguistic rights and the importance of preserving cultural diversity.

As the fifth most spoken language globally, Bengali holds immense cultural significance and is spoken by over 220 million people worldwide. The exclusion of such a widely spoken language from a globally recognized app is a significant oversight.

The recent digital revolution has made language accessibility more crucial than ever. By including Bengali, Samsung would not only cater to a massive user base but also demonstrate its commitment to linguistic diversity and inclusivity.

I urge you to prioritize the inclusion of Bengali language in your next update. By doing so, Samsung would be honoring the sacrifices of those who fought for linguistic rights and contributing to the preservation of Bengali culture.

I would be grateful if you could provide a timeline for the inclusion of Bengali language in the Samsung Interpreter app.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Hassan 

<Khalby> 

0 Likes
2 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
There are different apps that translate which maybe what you're after
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
This app is for use by Samsung customers to assist each other with problems encountered while using Samsung products. This is not a reliable place to contact Samsung support.
0 Likes