JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Messaging App options

(Topic created: yesterday)
MzLadyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Are there any messages app that you can view messages from a blocked number as well as be able to see call attempts from blocked numbers as well as the RCS messaging? The messaging app I used on my old Samsung Galaxy S9+. I am currently using a samsung S24 Ultra and the google messages app does not have those features.
8 Replies
MsGChel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
That is a good question. Can you go online and look for the prior app from your other phone and load it into your new one?
MzLadyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Ya it was Samsung Messages on my old phone.
0 Likes
MzLadyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I believe it was samsung messages. I can go look online but im not sure it I will find out. Ill update if I find out what it was.
0 Likes
MzLadyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Ya it was Samsung Messages I was using on my old phone.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
If you blocked them why do you want to see them? The wole point of blocking is to not see them. Google messages has a spam and blocked folder that they may end up in. But that's if you blocked them in the app. If you have spam and block on in the phone app, the calls will not ring rhrough, but should show up in your call list as rejected calls. If you had an app on your old phone, why can't you download it to your new phone?
0 Likes
MzLadyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Thats what I was hoping for was a blocked folder but I dont see where the blocked folder is located. ??? My old phone used Samsung Massages which they are getting rid of.
0 Likes
Solution
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
If you click on your initial in Google messages, you will see "spam and blocked". Tapping that will bring you to the spam folder.
MzLadyX
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I found the folder. Wasent sure it was only spam messages. Anyways, thanks.
0 Likes