Mic mode isnt on my s24 ultra 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S24

It's hidden.

While you're on a call, or calling...

Swipe down twice, and the mic mode option will be at the top.

Screenshot_20240130_004352_Call.jpg

View solution in context

10 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S24

It's hidden.

While you're on a call, or calling...

Swipe down twice, and the mic mode option will be at the top.

Screenshot_20240130_004352_Call.jpg

baaskaa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Got my new s24 ultra loving it so far.

just a 1 thing kind of bugged me is that when i on a call with someone you can use micmode for voice isolation, but it doesnt show up on screen when i use galaxy buds pro 2    anyone know if there is a way around or even if it is going to be fixed on next update or 2?

K4ZT13L
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I completely understand you. I was really disappointed to see samsung just make it work only for the internal mic and not for the Bluetooth headphones like iphone does. I hope samsung fix that asap i thinks that's super essential to have this days
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
For the time being, the Buds Pro 2 have their own similar setting in the Galaxy Wearable app under Labs, "Sharpen call sound." I know it isn't exactly the same, as it does not enhance your voice for the person on the other end, but there is always the possibility that this feature will be changed in the future to better reflect the Voice Focus function on the S24 series. Screenshot_20240201_161125_Galaxy Buds2 Pro Manager_1000000661_1706825486.png
K4ZT13L
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
But that's only work for the person is using the Buds. We need remove the noise from my end so the other person is talking to me can hear me clear. I wish samsung fix that quickly. Every time i switch to my galaxy people already now im using my android device. And when I'm using my 14 Pro Max i can use voice isolation with my airpods pro and works perfect 👌
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Since this is the first iteration of Voice Focus on an S series device, I fully expect it to be integrated into the Galaxy Buds at some point in future.
Carpass22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Is mic mode only on the s24 ultra or the whole s24 series?
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

Whole series.  I found it on my base S24.  You have to be in an active call to see the option appear.

Summest
S24 and S21.
0 Likes
Ric221
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

I can't understand why everyone wants Samsung to be Apple. So many people wishing Android would be IOS. If you want it so bad go to Apple. iPhone does this iPhone does that why won't Samsung do it or add this. I'm amazed that you bothered to buy a Android phone in the first place. If you don't like the platform please switch to the other and stop whining that they are not mimicking there phones to be iPhones. Not meaning to Pi$$ anyone off just tired of the constant complaining because they aren't doing what Apple does.

'

0 Likes