Original topic:

Google keeps crashing

(Topic created: 09-14-2024 10:49 PM)
codycollins327
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I don't if anyone else is experiencing this but for some reason out if the blue google on my S23 Ultra keeps crashing I click the search bar from my home screen and it immediately closes and after a few tries I get a message saying "Google keeps crashing with two things that says app info and close app" it's really frustrating because it was working perfectly yesterday now this. And I can't find no solutions on how to fix it or what the issue could be smh 🤦🏽 
222 Replies
Members_ZI55ynv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Same here mine just started crashing also 

Tito510
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Same my Google stop working. Everytime I press the Google app it closes right away & says Google keeps stopping. Hopefully they fix it soon.
arsboy007
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I just bought my s24 ultra today and this starting happening for the last 2 hours. I did google play update and one ui update and still the same. Even tried safe mode and it still crashes there. No app installed during that time.

I was changing grid layout on my home screen when I first noticed this error but then I put it back to what it was and still the same.

Even cleared cache and data to no avail. The google app works fine on the iPhone for now.

Almost thought I have to do factory reset after setting up my new phone for the last 8 hours.
Sian12
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm having the same issues on my S24 Ultra. Glad to see I'm not alone!
Stallweezy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
My Google app just started crashing constantly. S24 ultra
MiddleChild
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I just switched my cellphone service to AT&T and traded my Galaxy NOTE 20 Ultra for the S24+. Tonight I tried to use my Google Search Bar and the keyboard immediately crashed. I researched using Chrome for an answer so I could fix the problem. However, everything they suggest is not fixing my problem. Does anyone know how to fix this?
0 Likes
userxRSc0u9JTZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Same 

0 Likes
useraRVypg4d9i
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Same crash
0 Likes
bobwvsom
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Working now
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
I have a s24 ultra and i can't get on Google to see who's on vrchat. It keeps doing this1726380599233.jpg
0 Likes