Original topic:

My problem with S24 Ultra night mode camera

(Topic created: 03-20-2024 07:59 AM)
Namtran
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Is anyone else encountering difficulties with night photography using the 5x or 10x zoom camera on the S24 Ultra? I'm perplexed by the blurry results and delayed focus when capturing objects in low-light conditions at 5x and 10x zoom. I've ensured all settings are normal and have updated the software to the latest version released on March 13th. I've provided a link to a video recording of my screen for your review. Could you please analyze the video where I zoom in at 5x and 10x, experiencing blurriness? This issue persists regardless of shooting location. I'm unsure if it's a hardware problem or a setting issue. Any insights or recommendations?

Here's the link to the screen capturing video illustrating the problem, thank you for your attention
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XQbf8e27lkb0xhcQKwgXeygdIw35AGo/view?usp=drive_link

5 Replies
lloyd420
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Exactly, I am also getting blurry pictures at night and soft pixelated pictures in the day on my s24+
0 Likes
usere7uAw5JRxY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Go to oppo mate its a better phone 

0 Likes
Bhumika
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

S24 night picture are really bad. How do we fix this

amitsharma37
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes right same here, no solution to it. We are in May and no update to fix it. 

0 Likes
usere7uAw5JRxY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

The problem that i was  facing with the s24 ultra which I just sold 3 days ago is night mode. The purplish color in every black scenario you can say, and even in white color condition Sometimes especially indoors ,the white is purple and the night picture Especially, this problem has been there for decade I think and it's still there, Samsung you need to do something about this I had bought all the S series I skipped only the note 7 cuz of that battery blowing problem you know, so I consider myself. I'm a Samsung fan right ??? this problem was there, Every time I buy an s series I was finger crossed that this problem is fixed but the reviews on YouTube they speaks for themselves and they showed us the purple situation, I consider myself a stupid person i  don't know how I kept buying the Samsung  phones I know this is harsh for Samsung company  no offense  but man I'm spending money here and every time I buy a phone which cost me $1,300 it's a frustration. It's a disappointing I always thought that  maybe with an update this issue will be solved, but it's not it's still there as we speak šŸ—£ļø I'm sorry man but Samsung this is how I see it. I'm going to stop buying this phone and I'm going to still watching reviews on YouTube and when I see that this problem is gone completely gone then I will make my decision Don't you forget that? Oppo and xiaomi is building robust cameras Ludacris cameras you can say with so much less money combined !!

0 Likes