Original topic:

No option to turn off "quickshare" as an option in the quickshare menu

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Tectract
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I don't never use sharing via quickshare in the quickshare menu, but however it is LOCKED as the first option. Basically it's spam from the developer of the program, who insists that I see that option as the first option even though I don't want it and never use it.

Allow us to turn off the quickshare option in the quickshare menu. Please.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
With Quick share. You can text a full length video in full resolution.

Unlike regular texting. It's a great way to send a huge file without resizing it to small and choppy looking.
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Quickshare is the new android default local share system and the equivalent of apple airdrop, so it is unlikely to be removed from its default first spot in the share sheet. You may be able to modify it with the registar module in the goodlock app
0 Likes
MrGhoul
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Quickshare is a great way to share small to huge files without compromising the original file. Also keeps the metadata of photo files completely intact when sharing.
0 Likes
Tectract
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

No, it's not. I disagree. It's not useful, it's spam and I don't want to be forced to see it all the time by a developer who thinks he knows better than the users. 

0 Likes
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
I think you can turn it off. On my phone if I swipe down twice to expand the full notification you can scroll through the toggles. If you haven't added quickshare you'll need to edit the panel and add it to then be able to turn it off. See screenshot: SmartSelect_20240617_151240_Samsung Members_1000032644_1718655161.jpg
0 Likes
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Let me know if this works. If not, what kind of phone are you using?
0 Likes