JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notifications are overlapping the Spotify player on lock screen

(Topic created: 04-30-2024 11:47 AM)
juanjo64
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Im Having this problem in which the notifications are covering the Spotify player. 
I dont know how to fix it, thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

You should be able to open Goodlock Lockstar and click on your lock screen and separate them by dragging the them apart I would drag the clock to the top and put some spacing in between the other items 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

4 Replies
LunarX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I think on restarting the lock screen application (system app) or restarting the device
0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

You should be able to open Goodlock Lockstar and click on your lock screen and separate them by dragging the them apart I would drag the clock to the top and put some spacing in between the other items 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

juanjo64
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you very much
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

Your welcome I have to separate mine from time to time if this solved your issue could you please mark the post as solved in the 3 dot menu in the comment and Thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member 

0 Likes