Original topic:

Number of people in a group text is gone

(Topic created: 10 hours ago)
FrozenMan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Sometime over the last week when I look at my group texts I can no longer see how many people are in a group text. Has anybody else had this problem? Does anybody know how to solve it? I have multiple group text set up with overlapping people and the way I was able to find the particular group text was by seeing the number of people in it ( because Android won't let us nickname our group chats, which is ridiculous. The only thing about an apple I like better than an Android).

Can anyone help me get this back?
0 Likes
1 Reply
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
If you are using Samsung messages, I believe that since they are phasing it out and really want people to switch, they are making it increasingly unpleasant to use. In any case, I believe that you still have the ability to name Group texts (i.e. work, play, siblings, family), which would help you determine which chat is which. Go into the chat(s) in question and click on details, you should have the option to name/rename the group. If you can't do that in Samsung Messages, switch to Google, as you can most certainly do it there.
0 Likes