Original topic:

Odd Visual Voicemail Behavior

(Topic created: 03-21-2024 05:52 AM)
dja2k
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I have At&t setup as eSIM #1 and T-Mobile via US Mobile as eSIM #2. At&t visual voicemail setup works but T-Mobile fails. 

Odd behaviors:

1. At&t is set as SIM 2 and T-Mobile as SIM 1 inside Visual Voicemail.

2. If I manually disable my eSIM #1 At&t to try and setup Visual voicemail, it thinks I have Google Fi. 

I tried clear cache and data but that doesn't fix the problem. Tried restarting the phone several times, but nothing. Anyone encountered this behavior before?
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S24
Interested in the answer I'm ex just switched his SIM card in similar phones having issues
NickeyName
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the same problem. I was chatting with U.S. Mobile Support and they are working on it. We'll see if something comes out of it, and I'll be back with an answer.
dja2k
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I am starting to think it's a bug. After messing with the Visual Voicemail app, it seemed to disappear on me and no way to get it back. Enable or Disable doesn't help 🙄
0 Likes
NickeyName
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It is for sure a bug in Samsung phone because I have another line from U.S. Mobile hooked up to a Motorola and visual voicemail work within the phone app (it's a tab on the bottom right. I don't know why Samsung has a separate app for it and is not integrated into the phone app). So far, nothing works.
The image of the Google Phone app that includes voicemail of the Motorola and the rest are from S23 Ultra. 1711267524395.jpg1711267524432.jpg1711267524452.jpgScreenshot_20240324-025422_1000044194_1711267145.png
dja2k
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I reached out to US Mobile, and they just do the regular troubleshooting, but in the end said it's a Samsung phone issue 🙄

I can't do anymore testing on my end without a complete reset of my phone as the Samsung native visual voicemail app disappeared completely on me 😳
NickeyName
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah. Even after One UI 6.1 Update. Still doesn't work. Thinks I'm on google fi.
0 Likes
dja2k
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Any update on this? Can't get it working and after complete resets, I still end up loosing the visual voicemail app messing with it
0 Likes
LYB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My galaxy 24 ultra forwards ALL MY calls to voicemail???
0 Likes