Original topic:

Official Galaxy S24, S24+ & S24 Ultra, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 01-19-2024 07:37 AM)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy S24, S24+ or S24 Ultra, you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy S24, S24+ and S24 Ultra pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

Samsung-Galaxy-S24-S24-Ultra-Promobilder-zeigen-Kamera-Features-7-Jahre-Android-Updates-wie-beim-Pixel-8-erwartet86.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: Jan 17th

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked

- Model, storage capacity:512GB Titanium Black

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy S23 ultra

- Estimated delivery date: Jan 31

The link to pre order: Pre Order Galaxy S24 Series 

473 Replies
Caplanjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Finally processed and delivered on 01/30 3:00pm. Great phone!
0 Likes
ThinkingCritically
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Date ordered: 1/29/24

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung. Com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked 

- Model, storage capacity, Color: S24 Ultra, 512, Blue

- Did you trade-In: No

- Estimated delivery date: Feb 21st. 

monkinvideos
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Date ordered: 1/24/24

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked 

- Model, storage capacity, Color: S24 Ultra, 1TB, Yellow

- Did you trade-In: No

- Estimated delivery date: Feb 19th 

Was planning to order early but didn't have the funds in, they ran out of all the good colors, so opted to take the Yellow one, since the discount on storage was a no brainer especially since I will use it for recording.

Will do store pick up instead.

michaelg99
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Just found out have to wait until February 21, 2024 for my pre ordered phone! I'm so upset and probably won't pre order another samsung. A whole butt month -5 ā˜†
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
My delivery date is the same. The more I think of all the issues people are having, waiting a little longer may be a positive. It will give Samsung time to fix some of the problems.
oneuiuggg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Yup maybe by then Samsung will have the One UI app fixed so your new S24 will not be crashing and you have to keep deleting the One UI data cache all the time. It blows away the screen setting each time you clear the One UI data cache. When the phone is not crashing it is AMAZING.
0 Likes
user7s1xtUcJGl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I am having no problem what do ever with my S24 Ultra. Coming from S22 Ultra. Took about 7 hours of smart switch. This is the best phone since the Note series. Love the flat screen. Probably the delays are from strong customer demand. Yes they fixed the gesture issue as far as the back navigation at the bottom (Good lock Navistar)
Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
What's annoying is that this happens at EVERY release with Samsung... You would think they'd say "hey, we almost got obliterated last time because of high demand... How about we make MORE units this time around, to NOT have that happen again?? "šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ I hate to oversimplify, but c'mon Samsung... Smh
0 Likes
Members_oLX2KAl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

Yeah it's so stupid and yeah the phones aren't reserved it's just for a better deal but rather have the dang phone now then get it in march or september for "better deal". Also saw people complaining about the ETA being extended but can't check on my end because the person was a jerk had an attitude so made the order but didn't put it on my account. Question did you have yours shipped to house or to best buy? Also wonder if you can just cancel it and just go in and buy it now?

0 Likes
userkw7Sz3qJsR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have it set to be delivered to my house. I had that thought about canceling and just going to a store but that would negate my discount for double storage I got for the pre- order šŸ˜ž
0 Likes