Original topic:

Phone isn't allowing screenshots

(Topic created: 04-01-2024 09:17 PM)
plzhelp3543
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Okay so I just switched from the iPhone to the galaxy s24 ultra. It's going great HOWEVER I can't screen shot. Even my homw screen won't allow me to screen shot. I can take pictures no problem so it's not the memory. I've check all the settings I can think of and still nada.. PLEASE HELP
14 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

What does it say when you try to take one 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
plzhelp3543
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
This app doesn't allow screen shots. That's on everything even my home screen
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

That's strange I'm going to ask around I've only seen that in banking apps and secret mode on Samsung Internet 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
plzhelp3543
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I've gont into about every setting that Google has suggested. I may need to bring my phone up to the store I just REALLY don't want to do that
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

If a store is close by it couldn't hurt to have them check it out 

0 Likes
plzhelp3543
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't have a Samsung store but I have my phone company but it's not in my town plus I have three under 3 so taking them in public is a nightmare 😵💫
plzhelp3543
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I haven't even had this thing a week yet. It would be my luck I'm already having issues
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

sorry your having issues wish i was more helpful 

0 Likes
plzhelp3543
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Update.. I decided to restart it and it's fine now. That was weird. In case you see anyone else come across this tell them not to do everything but restart the phone 💀