Original topic:

S10e to S24. Worth the upgrade?

(Topic created: yesterday)
Iviesaur
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I currently own an S10e. The phone still works great except for the battery life and occasional camera glitch. I'm currently going through chemotherapy for cancer and my family would like to gift me a new phone at the end of this treatment. Would the S24 be a good phone as my next, is there another you would recommend if the S24 was not? As well, what time of year or sale is the best time to purchase a Samsung phone?
3 Replies
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
T he s24 is newest model my brother has the ultra no complaints but they're some who have had various issues so seems to not affect everyone I would think those issue would get fixed soon I think it's best model deals seem to be at launch and sine holidays
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the s24 plus. It's great. I can't comment on the s24, but I haven't heard anything bad about it. I've seen good and bad about the Ultra. Prayers for a speedy recovery šŸ™
Options
Galaxy S24
S24 is a bit bigger compared to s10e. S24 has no headphone jack and no sd card. You could go to a store and play with the phone before making any choices
0 Likes