Original topic:

S24 Ultra Front Facing Camera Issue

(Topic created: 03-21-2024 07:15 AM)
Scarlet1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Is anyone else having issues with their front facing camera? On melanated skin it makes brown skin too warm it looks like a filter. The white of my eye don't look white it just looks too yellow. I bought this last week hoping when Samsung fixed the back camera with the patch update that everything would be fixed but no. I took it to a camera shop and two professional photographers told me, my camera doesn't look accurate.
Also the even with the vivid screen option colors on this in comparison to NY Galaxy S20 are so dull. There so no point in making the screen less reflective when nearly everyone puts a screen protector on their $1000 phone.
0 Likes
5 Replies
LadyLane
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I have a S23. My front facing pictures are grainy, blurry, not clear. I believe the recent update had something to do with it. Right before that, I had my screen replaced, so I can't pinpoint it. I will be taking my phone in for repair again while it's under warranty. I'm so disappointed and hope Samsung is playing attention. Thanks. If most of us are having this issue, I'm leaning towards the update.
Wabbas
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Same issue . Waiting for the update
Scarlet1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks, Wabbas! Unfortunate problem. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.
userTVOF7OMKpy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
You have an option at the top right to do natural or warm for front facing camera.
Also if you reset camera settings it will ask you if you want natural or warm.
0 Likes
Scarlet1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I tried that, and neither setting is accurate particularly for melanated skin. The tonality is completely off.
0 Likes