Original topic:

S24 Ultra Wifi Issues

(Topic created: 08-07-2024 06:06 PM)
HR99
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
When connected to WIFI it struggles to load any type of content. For example Twitter takes ages os, TikTok struggles to play, YouTube will take forever to load, Maps won't load any info, ect.

My speeds are 350 up and down. I've tried standing next to the router and the next room over. I even conncted to completely different networks at other familys houses and at work. My previous phone one plus 9 and my laptop have zero issues. 

However when I switch to mobile data everything loads instantly, zero issues.

This the only device I have WIFI issues and it's quite ridiculous for a $1300 phone.

Has anyone else had this issue?
0 Likes
5 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Thus maybe a bug with the ui 6.1 seem to recall other post with this issue camera and battery also known issues
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Have no issues at my homes Wifi.

You try to reset Wifi and Bluetooth settings.

This will also reset all saved Wifi Passwords and Bluetooth devices!
0 Likes
StonedGoku420
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I just bought the 24 ultra, i havent had any issues with connecting to anything, but for some odd reason it wont let me connecr to my google acc. Ive went as far as factory resetting and no changes..... update very next day i contacted google and they connected my account, but had no details on why it wouldnt connect.
0 Likes
ChuckL
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Unplug your router from the wall for a minute or so to reset it. That usually works for me.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I have this exact issue, none of the other bugs that people have complained about only this one. My Wi-Fi is unusably slow only on my S24 Ultra. My Galaxy Tab S8 connected on the same network running one UI 6 is fast as lightning on my Wi-Fi also my mobile data like yours is instantaneous as well, definitely a bug in 6.1
0 Likes