Original topic:

S24U crashes out of nowhere

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Kai_Harmony
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24

So my Galaxy S24 Ultra crashed 2 times while I was using it. Battwry was at 52 % and was wirless charging. Screen went black and it tried to restart but crashed while doing that. After it restarted again and seems to be okay for now. 

3 Replies
userNTRlSRuUDv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same issue. Samsung released a total lemon. It's been happening consistently for me since launch.
chanceuxmoi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine has frozen up completely for a few minutes and wouldn't even let me turn it off. Fortunately it shut itself off and restarted and was fine. 🤷🏼‍:female_sign: my s pen recently stopped clicking and they sent me out a new one no charge - so I mean. It's tech, it's going to be imperfect sometimes. They do right by their customers usually, if you get the right associates. Lol
loudd2v
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
If it is a continuous issue, I would first take a look at what you have downloaded—maybe an app, image, or anything with malicious files. Try deleting the recent items you downloaded when the issue started. If that doesn't work, try a factory reset. If the issue persists, it may be faulty hardware, and you may be able to contact Samsung support for a new device. I had the same issue on the Galaxy S4 about 11 years ago.