Original topic:

Samsung Themes Unavailable on New Device with Same Account

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
smolpikabean
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Aloha everyone! I recently switched from my Samsung Note 20 Ultra to a Samsung S24 Ultra and noticed I do not have all of my purchased and free themes synced on my new device. 

I am using the same samsung account on my new device that I was on my old device. How can I get all of the themes synced on my new device? I have tried but I do not see ALL of them. Many that I purchased are missing. 

I was told by customer support that themes purchased on each device are only supported/available on the device you purchase on. That makes ZERO sense because the ones I purchased on my new device (S24 Ultra) show up on my old device (Samsung Note 20 Ultra) so this cannot be accurate of a resolution. 

If anyone can assist or advise how to remediate this, I would be very grateful. 

Much Mahalo!!

0 Likes
12 Replies
smolpikabean
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
That is one of the choices, you're correct. I have tried that as well, but it still doesn't supply the missing themes over, unfortunately.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

Well, perhaps Samsung was telling you the truth the first time, you have to purchase some themes for each device.  This would be true if, as you say, some of your purchased themes do show in your purchase history and this one does not.  The developer may have set that condition on it.  Much like some software can only be run on one device unless you pay for additional licenses. As far as I have seen, none of the themes are more than a nominal cost.

0 Likes
smolpikabean
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
That is fair and understandable. I am just seeking confirmation on if that is specifically the issue. It just feels a bit frustrating adding up all the ones I am missing. Yes each theme may not cost more than $3, but it adds up, unfortunately.
0 Likes