Original topic:

Samsung buds live earbuds not working?

(Topic created: 05-07-2024 12:30 AM)
grae_sea
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My buds live stopped working suddenly! I couldn't hear the audio anymore! This only happens to my S24 Ultra and not to my other devices, like my Macbook Air. I've tried resetting it many times before on the Wearable app, there are no new updates for both the app and the earbuds, I don't know what to do anymore! Please help if you can!

Edit:
Okay guys, I found out what the problem was, I just needed to update my phone šŸ˜‚
(I thought it did it automatically at night)
3 Replies
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
If the earbuds are working properly with everything but your S24 Ultra, then the problem must be with the phone, not the buds. Do other Bluetooth devices work properly with the phone? You can try resetting the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings. Open Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Wifi and Bluetooth settings. This will require you to setup both your Bluetooth and Wi-Fi again, but hopefully, will solve your problem with your earbuds.
grae_sea
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
This also did not work šŸ™
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Then I suggest that you go to the Support tab on the lower right in this app and create an error report describing your problem. You should receive a response from Samsung tech support concerning the problem.