Original topic:

My Return of S24 Ultra and Classic6 Watch are Stolen and Samsung Refuse to Help

(Topic created: Monday)
T_Nguyen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Samsung issued a FedEx label for my return of a S24 Ultra and a Classic 6 Watch. I dropped off the package at a FedEx drop-off location on May 29, 2024. The package was shown arrived at Samsung Return Center on June 4, 2024, but the items (the phone and the watch) are missing, Samsung deemed the return is incomplete. I reached out to FedEx for a few days, and finally successfully filed a claim on June 11, 2024. After days of no communication, FedEx denied my claim (of course they will), when I called in to dispute the solution and provided more information, FedEx said they will stop working with me because Samsung was the one issued the label, and itā€™s in their carrier contract with Samsung that Samsung will need to file claim for loss or damage of the product that uses Samsungā€™s issued FedEx label. I called Samsung Customer Support, and they refused to file a claim with FedEx, they said itā€™s not their job and responsibility to do so, the customer has to do it. At one point, I even had both Samsung and FedEx representatives in the same phone call, FedEx representative again confirmed with me and Samsung representative that Samsung is the one who needs to file a claim with FedEx. Despite hearing that statement from FedEx, the Samsung representative still said no, they wonā€™t do it. It is unbelievable how these two companies denying responsibility right in front of the customer. I even told the Samsung representative that if they donā€™t believe me, they can track the phone and the watch location, they are not in my possession. All they say is they will do their best, itā€™s their top priority to get it done, but itā€™s just word, they provide no solution, nothing. Very shameful to see big companies like FedEx and Samsung treating their customers like trash. I use to advocate for Samsung products with my friends and family, but after this poor customer service experience, I believe they don't even care for their customer, it's like they're condoning thief. and work with FedEx to cover it.

1 Reply
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
I am sorry you are facing this situation. It is an all to frequent occurrence with Samsung and Fedex. I recently had the same experience with a stolen watch trade-in. I eventually resolved the situation only because I had video, photos, and weight of box, evidence which I provided. Dd you do any of the things I just described.

Keep calling and ask for a supervisor!

Did you pay by credit card?
If you do contact them about starting a charge back they will walk you through the process. They work for you, not the vendor.

If it is still possible to take a screenshot of the tracking, do it. It will have the shipping weight in the tracking.
0 Likes