Original topic:

Samsung built in video editor losing quality/frames when trimming

(Topic created: 07-17-2024 11:23 AM)
userraCJFwXo6M
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I've noticed when I trim videos, the frame rate will drop when all of the other factors are kept the same.

This is so annoying. I trim my videos all the time to save space/keep the highlights. I never had this problem with any of the last Samsung phone. Thinking of returning the phone now. It really is a huge set back
sadsung
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same problem, I just noticed that my edits are choppy. No telling how many of my videos are contaminated now, probably broke basic functionality by adding dumb useless features nobody asked for or wants... Smh
cgb777
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same! Videos are choppy after trimming.
audine
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have the same problem with my samsung a54, now i edit on capcut to simply trim videos :(((

momo3030
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same issue on s23 ultra, started after last update over a month ago.
Alexa12pe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Tengo el mismo problema con mi samsung s24 ultra

eminion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Lol, i thought it's only me. **bleep** samsung, fix your stuff... it's common thing to edit videos.

kaysieee
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
This has been going on for months, I use this phone and videos for my daily work and it used to be so simple to trim and edit videos with the built-in editors, now it's completely unusable. How can we make Samsung fix this because it hasn't improved with updates? Otherwise I have to get a Pixl or something. I have an S22 Ultra so it seems to be affecting all models.
userulWpI75k5p
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue with Galaxy s23 Ultra ..... Very annoying 

blackwidowranch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same issue, been a samsung fan for a long time but the jumpy edited video might be what ends my loyalty.
zlalama
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Samsung, do something about it! My patience is close to the end.